VR and AR technologies improve design efficiency by excluding calculation errors and reducing costs and are thus a big help at any stage, from digital prototyping to production.
- Visual presentation of engineering calculations, CAD data, and modeling results
- Photorealistic object visualization
- Design data visualization for a designer to work individually with complex assemblies, using VR goggles
- Design data visualization from customer’s PLM and BIM systems for further display on screen
- Design object visualization in 1:1 scale in CAVE systems (VR rooms) for design demonstration and testing
- Visualization of BIM designs
- Quick design visualization to evaluate construction progress based on photogrammetry results
- Architectural visualization in VR systems which makes designs easy to see and examine
- Development of VR interfaces for software to be used in VR rooms, helmets and goggles
- VR tools for research institutes
Virtual prototyping system for an aircraft design bureau
Reduce time and cost of finished product ergonomics evaluation.
- Integrate a CAVE system with customer’s CAD tools
- Visualize aircraft fuselage and cabin in a natural size
The aircraft cabin was prototyped in 3D by means of a CAVE system integrated with a design engineer’s workstation, thus enabling engineers of the large aircraft design bureau to check prototype compliance.