- VR-ART: Bringing to life the most sophisticated artistic ideas, which cannot be implemented in reality
Museums in virtual reality
- VR simulation of museum halls, full of showpieces almost identical to original exhibits, without the need to transport valuable works
- Development of interactive quests in virtual reality in order to fully immerse visitors into any game ecosystem
- Development of VR tools to plan archeological activities and reconstruct cultural heritage objects in virtual reality
Virtual exhibits and tours during excursions
- VR and AR simulation of photorealistic exhibits for expositions
- AR-based information support of expositions
Alexey Kozyr’s Arctic Poppy Orangery
VR simulation of Alexey Kozyr’s Arctic Poppy Orangery for the Biennale of Contemporary Art.
- Develop a photorealistic model of the artwork
- Simulate the environment in virtual reality
- Integrate the simulation into a CAVE system and virtual holography table
The Antarctic environment and Arctic Poppy Orangery (an orangery with blooming poppies) were simulated in a VR room, with an author’s model and several images being used for the project. During a virtual tour, visitors could feel as though they were actually in Antarctica and view an observation tower, greenhouse plants, and other objects. The art object simulation was completed within three weeks and was used during the Biennale of Contemporary Art Award Ceremony.